Many restorative dental procedures are not possible without orthodontic treatment, or the movement of teeth and fixing of occlusion. Dr. Linhart provides the utmost in restorative dental care and thus employs a Board Certified Orthodontist with years of experience to work with him to create straight, beautiful teeth.
We are the highest tier of Invisalign provider, Platinum Plus!
One of the orthodontic procedures offered in Dr. Linhart’s New York City office is Invisalign®. Invisalign® can help you get the great smile you’ve always wanted because it’s…
- Invisible, so no one can tell you’re straightening your teeth. So now you can smile more during treatment as well as after.
- Removable, so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment, plus brushing and flossing are no problem.
- Invisalign® allows you to view your own virtual treatment plan before you start – so you can see how your straight teeth will look when your treatment is complete.
- Comfortable, because it has no metal to cause mouth abrasions during treatment. And no metal and wires usually means you spend less time in our office getting adjustments.
Getting started with treatment couldn’t be easier…we now use our 3Shape Trios intra-oral scanner for all Invisalign® cases, so no more goopy, smelly impression material! In fact, you can be on your way to straighter teeth and a beautiful smile within weeks of visiting our Manhattan office. Please see the six easy steps for Invisalign® treatment below.
- Make An Appointment
- Contact us to schedule an appointment with us for a free initial smile consultation.
- Take Impressions
- During the initial visit, we will help you decide on your course of treatment. We then take digital impressions using our 3Shape Trios intra-oral scanner, so no more goopy, smelly impression material! These digital impressions are sent instantaneously to Invisalign®.
- Make Aligners
- Using advanced 3-D computer imaging technology we will transform your bite impressions into a custom-made series of clear and removable aligners. There may be as many as 48 in the series or as few as 12, depending on your individual treatment plan.
- Receive Aligners
- During your next visit to our office you will receive your first set of aligners. We will most likely give you a few additional sets for you to wear before you return for your next visit.
- Wear Aligners
- You’ll wear each set of aligners day and night for about 1-2 weeks as per the dentist, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss. Total treatment time averages 4-15 months, but will vary from case to case. You’ll visit us only about every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Finish Treatment
- When you’re finished wearing each aligner in the series, your treatment will be complete and you will have the beautiful smile you’ve always wanted.
Book a consultation with our Orthodontist, or Dr. Linhart for more information!