Dr. Cindy M. Chagas received a Bachelor of Science degree from Manhattan College and her Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine and graduated with Honors in Clinical Dentistry and Community Oral Health.
She received advanced clinical and didactic training in general dentistry during her General Practice Residency at Jacobi Medical Center. Passionate and dedicated to the art of dentistry, Dr. Chagas is committed to deliver the finest dentistry and aesthetic results with the least invasive techniques. She remains current with the latest advancements in technology and modern dentistry and is well qualified to exceed your expectations.
Dr. Chagas is a native of New Rochelle, NY and a graduate of New Rochelle High School. She currently lives in New Rochelle with her husband Chris. Dr. Chagas is bilingual with fluency in both Spanish and English.
Areas of Expertise:
- Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry
- Implant restoration
- Porcelain Laminate Veneers
- Planscan E4D and 3Shape Trios same-day CAD/CAM dentistry
- Composite Resin Fillings (natural looking, tooth-colored)
- Undergraduate Education: Manhattan College Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry and Spanish (BS)
- Dental Education: University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine (DMD)
- Post-Graduate Training: Jacobi Medical Center General Practice Residency (GPR)